Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Ex-Mother In Law Passed Away

I won't be saying much, except that my ex-mother in law passed away early this morning. The reality hit me when I was there to help prepare for the funeral and when I saw with my own eyes her pale remains, as if in a deep peaceful sleep. I am still unable to diffuse the gamut of emotions which currently seem to feel like one big untidy knot in the very pit of my being; ranging from sadness to grief to fear to i don't know what..It is tough to figure this out on my own...I was able to be a pillar of support to others, but when it comes to me, I have to go it alone..but well and good..that is how it is meant to be. And thank God for my wonderful sister and my seven wonderful babies. I will post again when I feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, this is my first time vitising your blog and i am so sorry to hear of this loss. it must be a strange situation to be an ex in the mix but it sounds like you've maintained a strong enough bond to be supportive to the family. that is much to be respected for.

Anonymous said...

sorry for your loss. al-fatihah for the departed.

fulltime mom