Monday, January 16, 2006

So many things to be thankful for


Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Author Unknown

I have really been wanting to blog, but praise God Almighty, He has blessed me with so much work. Time to keep focused. Alhamdulillah, may i have enough to send my baby boys to the kindergarten i have in mind. In the mean time, I have to yet split myself into another person. Yes, I have made my mistakes with my children, but we all can start making a brand new ending, Insya Allah.

1 comment:

Mat Cendana said...

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

This is what I live with; since 31 Oct 2005. On that day, in that sad and miserable state awaiting transportation, it was all that I could hope for, to strive for. You certainly did not intend this for me, but I thank you for having mentioned it here and reminding me of that moment in my own life.

- Pasir Mas, 26 Dec 2008