Sunday, January 10, 2010

Everything is A Miracle

Einstein once said : God does not play dice with the universe.
He also said: You must believe that either every thing is a miracle or nothing is a miracle.
I certainly choose to believe the latter..it is a lot more fun, and what better way to live this life on earth :).

As a child, I used to love reading fairy tales. I love magic/ miracles. I used to wake up in the middle of the night to see if there were fairies playing in the garden. And I would rejoice to see toadstools in the morning after a rainy night, believing that fairies must have had a party in my garden the night before, leaving behind their tables and chairs as a reminder that they do exist.

In spite of being my age now, I still do believe in fairies. But my idea of miracles is a little different now. More subtle..I feel that it is a miracle when I see a certain theme surfacing before me again and again, as if to tell me this is the area in my life that I have to pay attention to. This is what I meant by a curriculum cut out for me in my previous post. The most current theme that has been surfacing of late is the role of prayer in the Concept of Law of Attraction. It has been popping up everywhere, in my e-mails, in youtubes sent to me, in books that i read..everywhere. I realise that I have been taught to pray or supplicate in the atmosphere of lack and sadness, but the prayer that is most blessed are those offered in the spirit of gratitude and joy. Being thankful opens up doors to abundance in every aspect. It completely distracts you from things that you lack, and immediately you realise how fortunate you are.

So if you claim that you believe that God is All knowing, the Omiscient..be thankful for everything. He knows, so He will not always give you what you want, but because He loves you, He will always give you only what you need.

I wonder if you experience the same kind of phenomena as I do. Perhaps if you pay attention just a little bit more, you will be able to discern those special signs..try it.

No comments: