Sunday, July 08, 2007

42 eventually

I turned 42 eventually. I was going home after a long day at the office meeting almost impossible deadlines and as I was going to my car, I saw all my babies outside..and I said..what are you people doing here! And they said "Alamaaaak Kantoi!" (Oh dear Busted!). They were supposed to give me a surprise Party. Umair who was not supposed to be back made the loooong trip home from Cyberjaya..and we had a grand party even if my two office mates couldn't make it.
Here are some of the photos taken..of course Muaz argued that it was his birthday and that was his cake..due to some miscommunication, there were two cakes so well and good :-)

5 comments:

J.T. said...

Happy Birthday Ummi.

Looks like you had a wonderful party.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Have a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,

Well done on reaching 42. Count your blessings that you have got this far because neither you nor me know if we will see tomorrow.

This certainly means make the most of today, but the question is make what?

You can do all the things that make your body (physical) feel good...

or you can do all the things that make you soul feel good.

What most of us forget is that the body in absence of the soul is just earth/dust/worm food.

Yet we spend so much time being concerned with our bodily needs whereas we should be nourishing our souls for it is the soul that is forever.

Happy Birthday (Belated I guess)

Along said...

Happy birthday. May you have many more happy days to come with your loved ones. Amin.

DDeden said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Your younger than Keanu Reeves! (movie star)

:)

ummi said...

Thank you so much j.t., anon, along, and dude. May God bless all of us with a good life and a better hereafter.