Friday, April 27, 2007

all white bean..


It was the day where Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin, the Sultan of Terengganu was installed as the 13th Yang Dipertuan Agong.
And being the patriotic lot..we all decided to celebrate by watching a movie.
We all came to a consensus that this time, it shall be Mr Bean’s Holiday..cliche as it may sound. The comedy was mediocre at best. To top it off we had to sit right up front since all the other seats were taken given it was a holiday. But what is so enduring about Mr Bean is the fact that he can always find cheer in every mishap. No matter how ridiculous, how terrible, how trapped he may be, he will always find a light side to it. It's the classic case of “if life throw you lemons, make lemonades", and life throws loads of lemons..doesn’t it..

I just wish, there’s more colour to the cast, instead of all whites. Come to think of it, Mr Bean's cast has always been predominantly, if not all; white..ever wonder why?

4 comments:

Dina Zaman said...

hello ummi ;)

i am an arian. but kalau ikut astrology i am a cusp, between pisces and aries which is why i am not very outgoing.

so you're a single mum? i'm not, but am legally single hee hee hee.i have a nephew and niece who make me laugh a lot. thanks for dropping by the blog.

ummi said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, Dina. I am utterly utterly honoured.
Yes..children are the light of our lives..:-)..so are cats hihi..

Along said...

Assalamualaikum Ummi,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read all of your old posts and I just want to say how much I admire your courage. Us moms are made of steel!! Our children make us strong.

U stay strong Ummi. I'll be praying for your family.

ummi said...

Thank you so much Along for dropping by and listing my blog on yours. I love your blog..so happy and light hearted..I can absorb some of your energy to keep going. Thank you for your prayers.